Our programmes take into account many aspects:
- Complexes of physical exercises both dynamic and static.
- A system of yoga breathing exercises, Dao breathing techniques
and other breathing techniques designed to improve both the depth
of breathing and its efficiency, and the recovery of the breathing
rhythm at physical and high-altitude loads. The harmonization
of human natural rhythms at all levels.
- Controlled meditation, deep relaxation, emotional quieting,
and overcoming stress. An understanding of the basic principals
of life, and the basic interdependences and the possibilities
of implementing them in everyday life.
- The attainment of a balance between internal and external -
from the balance of a body in space and movement coordination
to the balance of the emotional and mental spheres.
- Personal adaptation to environmental changes: temperature, high-attitude,
- A person and their family, a person and a team, a person in
a work group, a person as the representative of a nation or country.