The plant kingdom is a source of great riches for the human being
- medicinal plants, which were always sources of life, food and
health. In using them we take into account such features as:
- The discernment and correct procedure for picking plants, and
the ecological measures and protection during gathering.
- The interchangeability in using herbs of different regions.
- Medicinal diets and the vegetable component.
- The prevention of and rehabilitation from different ailments.
- The use of both medicinal and food plants in the prevention
of work-related diseases.
- Herbs in the maintenance of a healthy family; the prevention
of childrens' diseases.
- The use of plants in adaptation to different climatic and high-altitude
conditions, and after physical training.