Our programmes are put into practice based on the knowledge and
professional capabilities of each individual participant. We offer
various types of activities in different spheres.
- Courses, lectures, practical sessions, training, exercises.
- Organized Expeditions; Ecological, Health, and Meditation camps.
- Experimentation in the compatibility between people of different
ages in a closed community.
- Activities in the educational and social development spheres.
- Activities in health protection (prevention and rehabilitation).
- Activities that aim at understanding between people of different
- The permanent improvement and expansion of both the scientific
and folk-medicine methods and practices we use. The exploration
of the plant and mineral kingdoms using various different methods.
Expeditions in districts known for their ecological purity and
the application of plant and mineral properties in bringing about
healing, from the point of view both of health and spatial harmonization.
- A systematic research and analysis into how Health Ecology's
programmes influence these areas.